Monday, January 27, 2014

Podcast/Audacity

I decided to do my podcast script about Deltopia in Isla Vista simply because I am a huge fan of the event, I am always looking forward to this event when the spring quarter to enjoy with my friends. What I learned as a reader, writer, and thinker from doing this assignment was learning how to come up with a script and to think like a radio host so I can keep an engaging podcast to have listeners also may feel like they can talk about as well. I listen to the radio almost everyday and the ways different radio host uses their tone of voice and the topics they discussed. Since this class is about multimedia writing/technology and the readings that are pertain to this class that I got a chance to gain some knowledge from helped make me think like a multimedia researcher and a radio host. For the most part I felt as if I were a radio host because I was so excited to talk about the discussion of my topic and what deltopia is all about.

I hope this podcast goes how I planned it from the script from the way I imagine it to be from listening to other radio stations and the way the discuss topics. I want to make sure I can stay on track with my script and bring up things that can keep the listeners engaged. I wanted to be able to talk about my topic freely and talk the way any radio host would on air or on a podcast. For my first podcast I think I did a fairly well job because my podcast sounded exactly the way I wanted it to sound and they way the listeners should hear it.

No comments: